Townsville WMC Assistant Pastor
1. Employment: 2 days, moving to 3 days a week (@ award rates) + accommodation
2. Preaching 2 – 4 times a month
3. Young Adults mentoring/leading
4. Some oversight of Youth
– Covenant Membership in the Wesleyan Methodist Church
– Acceptance of Approach to Ministry (available upon request)
For expression of interest and more information, please contact Rev Stuart Hall on 0414 603 480 or email us using the below button.
The Nambour Wesleyan Methodist Church Board is seeking expressions of interest from an Wesleyan Methodist Ordained, Commissioned or Licensed Minister, who is called of God and appointed by the District Conference to serve at Nambour Wesleyan Methodist Church.
The Nambour Wesleyan Methodist Church has been established for 30 years. The present congregation is made up of mostly elderly people who are retired. The total church constituency is about 55, with an average attendance of 41 on Sunday mornings. A Chinese, Mandarin speaking, Church is being established attended by a commissioned Lay Pastor.
The LBA’s vision for the church is:
- Pastoral Care for the congregation growing them in the love and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Outreach into the local community with the good news of salvation.
- Supporting the establishing Chinese Church.
As the position is for a full-time Pastor, the stipend is set at that recommended by the National Board.
Should you be interested in applying or would like further information please contact:
Full Time Minister at Living Waters Wesleyan Church NZ
The following is a description of the strengths, abilities and interests the “Search Committee” perceive to be important for a person applying for the (soon to be vacant) position of Minister at Living Waters Wesleyan Church.:
- An experienced ordained minister of good standing in The Wesleyan Methodist Church of New Zealand.
- Understands and is prepared to be involved in developing and putting into action the Living Waters Mission which is: Empowering People to Meet, Know and Serve Jesus Christ”. Also to be accepting of the seven “Key Values” as set out in the Profile attached. (See below).
- Has a strong call to ministry and, if married, a supportive spouse.
- Has strong leadership ability, is a good delegator and is prepared to encourage and utilize other people’s abilities.
- Will be committed to ensuring that all ministries within the church are well coordinated and resourced.
- Has proven teaching and preaching skills and a desire to use these for the benefit of both well-established and new members of the congregation.
- Is keen to see growth in all areas of church life.
- Has a heart for connecting with the local community and developing means of assisting those in need.
- A person with relationship skills who cares for others and is committed to pastoral visiting when appropriate both in times of crisis and to keep in touch with the “flock”.
- Shares the Living Waters conviction that prayer is a vital part of our life: “Prayer above all things” being the first of our Key Values.
Please be in prayer and if you feel led to serve God in New Zealand.