● A suitable desk, office space and Internet access.
● Time and assistance to help the intern complete academic studies
● Opportunities for the intern to develop their existing knowledge, skills and abilities.
● A variety of relevant, meaningful and practical ministry experiences and tasks.
● Opportunities to experience Australia and its culture.
Interns will be expected to:
● Arrange their travel, visas and insurance.
● Commit fully to the internship placement.
● Commit their internship to the Lord in prayer, maintaining a healthy spiritual life throughout.
● Provide feedback on how their placement can be improved throughout the experience.
● Agree with, and support the Wesleyan Methodist Church of Australia and its beliefs.
● Be aware of, and be sensitive to, cultural differences